Are you interested in Fashion?
Are you passionate about blogging, content, copywriting and PR?
Do you like the idea of being instrumental in the growth of a cutting-edge digital media business?
We are looking for a Fashion Blogger, Writer, content creator and all-around Rockstar to join The Navigate Group.
Working within our Navigate Fashion brand, the ideal candidate must have a passion for creating exceptional, informative and engaging content.
As we are a start-up digital media business, you will report directly into the founders and will be pivotal in expanding our outreach to consumers in the UK and around the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Content Creation: Create compelling content for audiences across our website and blogs
- Research: Continuously search for latest fashion trends to determine best to link back to our audiences
- Collaboration: You’ll collaborate with brands, influencers and other writers
- Story-telling; You’ll write blogs, articles, features, social media content etc.
- Engage Audiences: Strive to produce SEO optimised content to drive awareness and engagement
- Quality Control: Be responsible for ensuring the quality of the sites is set and maintained to a high standard – liaising with the founders to ensure the content/brand strategy is developed and sustained.
- Build your own brand: Development online writing skills to produce stories fully credited to you
What you’ll need:
- A keen interest and understanding of the fashion industry
- Adaptable and keen eye for what is current
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Good communication and organisation skill
- Prioritising and multitasking
- Creative and ever-evolving mindset
- Familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
Nice to have’s:
- Hands on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- An understanding of WordPress and/or Magento
- Degree in journalism, fashion design or related field
You can be based anywhere!
Innovative Commission Structure
If you have the experience and motivation required for the role, send your application and your CV to [email protected]